Friday, May 29, 2009

we really keep screwin' up your birthday!


It happened again katie! Your loved ones dont get to be with you on your special day, and it's even an extra special day! 25!!!! You thought once you graduated from school summers would never get in the way, but then this year there is a whole ocean btw you and the ones you love. Lucky for you, you have probably wowed some new people who love you just as much as we do (not as much as me though). I hope and pray that this year goes smoothly because I remember times past of forgotten IDs, tears, some choice words, and a not so happy katie.
I wish every girl in the world was as lucky as I am. Maybe they too can have their very own katiehickey, but Im glad I get to keep you for myself. I cannot imagine living my life without you: it would be boring, lacking color, and definately not enough laughs. You mean the world to me. Thank you for your continued grace and trust even when I dont deserve either. Thank you for loving me especially when I find it hard to love myself. You, my wonderful and dear friend, are the bestest friend a girl could ask for...I wish you the happiest and bestest 25th Birthday anyone has ever had in Paris (leave America for me next year)!


I love you from the bottom and deepest part of my heart! I wish I could be there for you, but I know you wont be alone.

p.s. we will send you the check for Brittney....

1 comment: